Sureanu is the newest ski area in Romania, and is located in the Sureanu Mountains in the Alba county. The slopes are surrounded by a very beautiful landscape, and with a lower altitude of 1650m the ski season announces to be long. The development is on-going so be prepared to hear more things about it in the next years.
Winter Season: December - April.
Directions: Access by car on the Sebes - Sugag - Oasa - Ski runs route, about 82 km. You can get in the resort by bus too, on the Alba Iulia - Sebes - Sureanu route.
Localization / Ski Area Map:
Click on any of the maps below to see a better and bigger version of it.
Tickets and Passes:
The prices for the cable lifts for the 2016-2017 winter season are:
- 4 hours ski pass: 65 Lei for adults, 60 Lei for children
- 1 day ski pass: 100 Lei for adults, 90 Lei for children
- 3 days ski pass: 270 Lei for adults, 250 Lei for children
- 6 days ski pass (+1 day free) : 600 Lei for adults, 540 Lei for children
- 10 points* ski pass: 45 Lei for adults, 40 Lei for children
- 20 points* ski pass: 80 Lei for adults, 75 Lei for children
- 100 points* ski pass: 370 Lei for adults, 350 Lei for children
* 1 ride / skilift: 1 point, 1 ride / chairlift: 2 points
Note: 1 € = 4.5 Lei
Lodging Deals for Sureanu: