About Baile Homorod:
Is situated in the valley of Homorodul Mare and Furdo stream (height 740-760 m). It's 18 km away from Odorheiu Secuiesc and 34 km from Miercurea-Ciuc. In the past it was a small settlement at the foot of the mountain with fizzy warm and cold baths, today it's a youth holiday camp with national significance, with mineral water springs (Lobogo, Maria, Csorgo, Homorodi, Ilona and Fenyves springs).
Winter Season: December - March.
Directions: You can access the resort by car on the DN 13A road (Odorheiul Secuiesc - Miercurea Ciuc), 35 km from Miercurea Ciuc. The nearest airport is in Targu Mures.
Localization / Ski Area Map:
Click on any of the maps below to see a better and bigger version of it.
Tickets and Passes:
The prices for the cable lifts for the 2016-2017 winter season are:
- 10 points* ski pass: 20 Lei for adults, 13 Lei for chidlren
- 20 points* ski pass: 28 Lei for adults, 20 Lei for chidlren
- 40 points* ski pass: 48 Lei for adults, 38 Lei for chidlren
- 60 points* ski pass: 64 Lei for adults, 54 Lei for chidlren
- 80 points* ski pass: 72 Lei for adults, 62 Lei for chidlren
- 3 days ski pass (10:00 - 16:00): 140 Lei for adults, 100 Lei for chidlren
- 3 days ski pass (10:00 - 16:00 & 18:00 - 21:00): 250 Lei for adults, 180 Lei for chidlren
* 10:00 - 16:00 - 1 point / ride, 18:00 - 21:00 - 2 points / ride
All the kids under 5 years old have free access.
1 € = 4.5 Lei