Although it is the newest winter resort on the Prahova Valley, Azuga is one of the most popular in the entire country. The reasons for it are the length of the ski runs, their high difficulty, and the new gondola that offers a quick access to the slopes.
Winter Season: December - March.
Directions: It can be reached by car driving along the DN 1 road (133 Km from Bucharest, 40 Km from Brasov) or by train on the Bucharest - Brasov route.
Localization / Ski Area Map:
Click on any of the maps below to see a better and bigger version of it.
Tickets and Passes:
The prices for the cable lifts available in the 2016-2017 winter season are:
- one ride: 20 Lei for adults, 15 Lei for chidlren
- one full tour: 35 Lei for adults, 20 Lei for chidlren
Ski passes for Gondola, Sorica Teleski and Sorica Baby Ski:
- 1 day: 110 Lei for adults, 85 Lei for chidlren
- 4 hrs: 80 Lei for adults, 65 Lei for chidlren
- 12 points ski pass*: 45 Lei for adults, 35 Lei for children
- 30 points ski pass*: 85 Lei for adults, 60 Lei for children
- 60 points ski pass*: 170 Lei for adults, 110 Lei for children
- 120 points ski pass*: 300 Lei for adults, 200 Lei for children
- 180 points ski pass*: 420 Lei for adults, 300 Lei for children
- 240 points ski pass*: 540 Lei for adults, 380 Lei for children
* 6 points / ride / gondola, 2 points / ride / teleski, 1 point / ride / baby ski
Cazacu teleski and babyski
- 9 points* ski pass: 20 Lei
- 15 points* ski pass: 30 Lei
- 30 points* ski pass: 45 Lei
- 60 points* ski pass: 85 Lei
- 90 points* ski pass: 120 Lei
* 3 points/ride for Cazacu teleski, 1 point/ride for Cazacu babyski
Note: 1 € = 4.5 Lei
Lodging Deals for Azuga: