About Harghita Bai:
Located in the Harghita county, the resort offers a few number of ski runs for the winter sports lovers. The picturesque landscapes and the small temperatures in the winter season, for whom the zone it's called "The Cold Pole of Romania", contribute to the unique resort atmosphere. The mineral water springs offer a plus for tourists medical state.
Winter Season: December - April.
Directions: The resort can be reached by car from Miercurea-Ciuc (22 km), taking the national road DN13A, or one of the buses that leaves from Miercurea-Ciuc.
Localization / Ski Area Map:
Click on any of the maps below to see a better and bigger version of it.
Tickets and Passes:
The prices for the cable lifts for the 2016-2017 winter season are:
Csipike ski run:
- 1 day ski pass (09:00 - 17:00): 40 Lei for adults, 20 Lei for children
- night skiing pass (19:00 - 21:00): 30 Lei
- 1 ride: 2 Lei for
Miklos and Kossuth runs:
- 1 ride: 3 Lei for adults, 2 Lei for children
- 10 rides: 27 Lei for adults, 18 Lei for children
- 20 rides: 51 Lei for adults, 34 Lei for children
- 25 rides: 60 Lei for adults, 40 Lei for children
- 30 rides: 63 Lei for adults, 42 Lei for children
1 € = 4.5 Lei