Winter Season Opening in Poiana Brasov
Thursday, December 8th, the winter season officially opens in the resort of Poiana Brasov.
Due to the good amount of snow on the mountain, mnay slopes will be open from the begining: Lupului (upper slope), Kantzel, Sulinar, Drumul Rosu, Bradul and Stadion. Ruia, Subteleferic (lower slope) and Lupului (lower slope) will stay closed for now.
Starting Thursday, the gondola, Ruia chairlift, and Bradul and Stadion surface lifts will be open too. The prices for the new season are bellow.
Daily ski passes:
- from 11 am: 110 Lei for adults, 65 Lei for children
- from 1 pm: 80 Lei for adults, 45 Lei for children
- from 2 pm: 60 Lei for adults, 35 Lei for children
- 4 hours: 100 Lei for adults, 60 Lei for children
- 20 hours ski pass: 480 Lei for adults, 250 Lei for children
- 1 day: 145 Lei for adults, 80 Lei for children
- 2 days: 230 Lei for adults, 120 Lei for children
- 3 days: 330 Lei for adults, 170 Lei for children
- 4 days: 400 Lei for adults, 210 Lei for children
- 5 days: 480 Lei for adults, 250 Lei for children
- 6 days: 550 Lei for adults, 280 Lei for children
- 10 days: 1000 Lei for adults, 600 Lei for children
Points ski passes*:
- 6 points ski pass - 30 Lei for adults, 15 Lei for children
- 10 points ski pass - 40 Lei for adults, 25 Lei for children
- 20 points ski pass - 75 Lei for adults, 40 Lei for children
- 30 points ski pass - 110 Lei for adults, 60 Lei for children
- 60 points ski pass - 190 Lei for adults, 100 Lei for children
- 80 points ski pass - 220 Lei for adults, 130 Lei for children
- 120 points ski pass - 320 Lei for adults, 170 Lei for children
- 180 points ski pass - 430 Lei for adults, 230 Lei for children
- 240 points ski pass - 550 Lei for adults, 290 Lei for children
(* a ride with the cable-car Capra Neagra or gondola cost 6 points, cable-car Kanzel is 5 points, chairlift Ruia is 4 points, chairlift Lupul is 3 points, Bradul, Kanzel & Ruia skilifts cost 2 points, Stadion skilift is 1 point)
Stay informed about the slope conditions following our Snow Report section.
Source: Brasov City Hall